Emmure Frontman Was Warned About Electrical Problems But Performed Anyway
A few days ago, Frankie Palmeri of Emmure was performing on stage in Russia and received a pretty bad shock. It turns out that he was alerted beforehand about the risk and continued on anyway in the name of metal.
"I took the risk because I wanted to step on stage and play an amazing show," he stated.
"Your get wells and worries were very heart felt and appreciated. I'm good. I just want to play Isreal tonight and go the fuck back to Queens. Gino my monitor guy got zapped first and warned me. But I wasn't gonna let it stop me from doing the only thing I was put here to do."
The cause of the shock was determined to be "a venue with no ventilation caused the entire venue to sweat + faulty wiring and grounding caused the accident. Shitty circumstances. Truth is something like this could of happened anywhere at anytime. I've played many clubs that have POOR ventilation and electrical set ups I don't care about the video or what people are saying. It’s all one big joke to me. Just lucky I'm ok."